Website Usage Terms and Conditions
Welcome to United Powder Coating Limited. If you continue to browse and use this website,you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our privacy you in relation to this website.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website. The term ‘United Powder Coating’ or ‘United Powder Coating Limited’ , ‘United Powder Coating Group of Companies’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is United Powder Coating Limited, Units 2 & 3 New Close, Bailey Gate Industrial Estate , Sturminster Marshall, Wimborne, Dorset, BH21 4DB. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of United Kingdom.